School Vision Statement
In a caring residential environment, students are encouraged to achieve their potential to become effective contributors in their communities and society within a dynamic and complex world. Affirming the best of the schools traditions, our aim is to provide a well-balanced and diverse educational program with a focus on agricultural pursits.
The guiding values for the development of our students are:
- a love of learning and search for knowledge
- an appreciation of effort, enterprise and excellence
- the recognition of the achievement of others
- that greater success comes through co-operation and teamwork
- the virtue of self-discipline
- a concern for the rights, beliefs and welfare of others
- a respect for the finite environment
- courtesy, honesty and trustworthiness
- recognition of the importance of personal health and hygiene
- the concept of self worth.
At our school we encourage all students to develop:
- responsible leadership
- personal integrity